Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Natsume

Natsume... You feel lonely because you think you do not have any friends to talk about your pain. But actually you have several good friends around you. Eventhough they cannot understand what you have been going through, they are still there for you, support you... You are a fool if you think you are alone.



Not being able to respond properly in conversations... not having good social skills....feeling awkward around people...I am all very familiar with situations like that. I "have to" talk to many people every day, and I got hurt with inconsiderate ones, or I hurt them when I am careless in what I say... I wish I had better social skills, but it won't get better when you do not practice being with others...

Natsume... I feel like we are alike...we are both feeling lonely but we have lots of good friends around us.

Opening Song Lyrics

You're putting on that face again.
Biting your lips, and hiding your weakness.
I see behind your eyes to your sadness.
The real you should be laughing, crying, all alone, and lonely.

Why do you carry your pain?
Let me help.
If you can't right away,
A little bit at a time is fine

Those of us without wings only think that we can't fly.
With all of my might, I'll call for you, so you don't get lost.
I'll lift your heart and let it ride on that wind,
with our voices as one.