Monday, February 1, 2010

February!

Project contribution completed: I have been contributing in a small scale research that my professor in US was conducting. I am very content that I have completed everything today and effectively worked in a group project from distance. Skype Internet telephoning is so convenient!!

Grandfather: My grandfather and a couple of relatives came to visit for health check-up. The house was crazy for a couple of days but I am so happy to be able to see him again. Everytime I see him I hope that it won't be the last time. He plans to come back again in March for another check-up.

Weight Control: This weekend I ran 6.4 km (4 miles) in the cold listening Uverworld (Awesome!) Right now my weight loss is very slow but it is going well. I am planning to lose some more weight before Feb11, my birthday.

Birthday: I have no doubt that my best friend will remember my birthday, I just wonder if I should arrange something for my birthday just in case :P Rather than staying home, I really want to go out.

New Semester: New semester is starting very soon, which means I have to revise the syllabuses, lecture notes, and all the boring stuff :))