Astrologists say, for my sign "aquarius", year 2009 there are lots of changes in one's life. Such a year comes only in 10-12 years.
I have changed that when I am with other people, I have more self-esteem, more confidence, more emotional control toward their actions. Also I became a more confident teacher and better driver.
2009 was the loneliest year of my life-- to an extent that I've been wanting to disappear from this world since February.
This year I continued reading manga and play tennis. Financially I was a wreck, but it is getting better these days. I started taking care of my weight again (knowing its contradiction with suicide).
Whole year I wished to:
#1- Get a partner to love and to be loved for the rest of my life..
#2- Get a promotion, so I can have my own place to live.
#3- Get better at my job as a researcher and as a teacher.
In 2010, I expect there won't be too many changes in my life anymore and I will have time to smooth things up.
I wish everyone's wishes come true in the coming year 2010... It is still early but,
Happy New Year!
|
|
|---|
