Dreams dreams.... Getting up from the bed was the hardest this morning. I had the sweetest, cutest person cuddling in my arms. I knew it was a dream but I couldn't let go off my blanket when I woke up ^^Long "Working" Hours.... As expected, my sister couldn't take my depression and selfish behaviors anymore. She started crying, shouting... I apologized, and now I stay in my office from 9 am to 9 pm, everyday, including weekends. I use home as a hotel for now...She is doing better as long as I am not around her... Just a few months left until I get faculty housing....Hang on there Sis!! :))
Another Award.....I am working on a proposal to submit it for an award. I know it will be rejected just like the previous one.. but I don't want to miss the opportunities not to regret it later.
Life is boring... but I guess it worth living a little bit ^^
GANBATTE to all of us!! :))