Thursday, September 3, 2009

Life goes on... September

I am in my office, drinking coffee, kind of procrastinating before starting working. I have always thought that once I start working I won't procrastinate :)) Naive mind...

Summer is over. This semester I am going to give 3 undergraduate courses. Two of them are the same as the last semester. I am more confident with my teaching now and I still have some time for preparation.

During summer I tried to lose weight. I lost only a couple of pounds although I stoped eating junk and started exercising. I guess I have to be more serious this month.. I need to lose 8 kg (~18 pounds). Maybe I should add some more exercise to my program, but the fact is, I don't have much time during weekdays. *anxiously waiting for the weekend to come* :)


(Here is the current wallpaper of my computer..relaxing. I love SAKURA!!)